Do you like options? Of course you do!
Introducing the ‘Transformer’ coat, a winter puffer offering many stylish and practical possibilities. Unzip the maxi-panel to transform this cool style to a hip-length look. The maxi-panel can also be used as a cozy travel blanket. Both coat lengths fold into themselves, and turn into a shoulder bag for easy carrying.
- Maxi-panel unzips off to transform to hip length
- Long sleeves transform to short sleeves
- Puffer style with channel quilting
- Asymmetrical front zipper with optional snap front closure
- 4 slant, triangle-welt handwarmer front pockets
- 2 zippered front pockets
- Hidden zippered pocket left and right inside seam
- 2 zippered pockets on hip-length “coat morph” shoulder bag
- 1 zippered pocket on maxi-length “coat morph” shoulder bag
- Total of 11 pockets
- Knit sleeves with thumbholes
- Mirror on right knit sleeve
- Clear watch window on left knit sleeve
- 90% down, 10% feather fill
- Click on video above to watch this style in motion
- Size Guide - see last product image
You’ve thought of everything and more. I travel frequently and only with a single carry-on regardless if it is 1 week or 1 month. This coat allows for multiple options without bulk.
The "transformer coat"has become my go to coat.. with the ability to go from full length to shrug with a zip.. and the simple easy way to fold it insideout into its very own bag.. pure genius
I’ve never received compliments in down nor felt glamorous ...the transformer changed that completely. Practical and chic
Especially good for traveling to Europe .