Oversized Puffer Coat
Oversized Puffer Coat
Our stylish, oversized maxi puffer stands out with contrasting tonal panels and a flattering, cozy neckwarmer collar. Choose to go bag-free by stashing all of your essentials into the secure, zippered inside and outside pockets. Thoughtful details include knit sleeves with thumbholes, an easily accessible mirror, and a clear watch window. The entire coat folds into itself and turns into a shoulder bag for easy carrying. The Oversized Puffer Coat is available in 1-size only, in 2 color options.
- One size
- Maxi length
- A-line oversized silhouette
- Unisex Style
- Zipper and snap front closure
- Additional 2 snaps near the pocket for more fitted, crossover silhouette
- Neckwarmer collar
- Hooded, shawl collar
- Contrasting tonal panels
- Patchwork quilting with channel quilting on front placket
- Four slant, triangle-welt, fleece-lined handwarmer side pockets
- Two slant, zippered side pockets
- Two large, zippered, patch pockets inside left and right side of coat
- One extra large, zippered, document pocket inside right side of coat
- Zippered “slocket” pocket left sleeve
- Entire coat turns into a shoulder bag
- One zippered, external pocket on “coat-morph” shoulder bag
- Total of 11 pockets
- Knit sleeves with thumbholes
- Mirror on right knit sleeve cuff
- Clear watch window on left knit sleeve cuff
- Fill: 90% down, 10% feather
- Click on video above to watch this style in motion
I never imagined I could walk the streets of NY in the grey of winter , keep warm and toasty, and feel absolutely beautiful. I love the romance and the drama of how the coat just flows with every step I take.
The details are fabulous the fabric is beautiful....this coat is exquisite!
Every time I wear this coat, I receive countless compliments and “where did you get that?!” remarks. It’s such a unique statement puffer that is also incredibly warm and cozy. I feel like I’m wearing a luxury sleeping bag outdoors, which is brilliant during NYC winters. My favorite part is the fleece-lined pockets, dedicated to just keeping your hands warm. This is by far one of my favorite winter coats.